Ideas for Day Trip Charters
Group Transportation around Boston and Throughout New England
It’s so easy to grab your group and plan a day trip of fun, exercise, touring, shopping and dining. There are so many different things you can do, and since we’re taking care of getting you and your group there and back, here are a few ideas you can toss around for your next day trip:
New York City (15 Hours)
- Visit Ground Zero
- Visit the Empire State Building
- Lunch in Time Square
- View Rockefeller Center
- Enjoy Central Park
Newport Rhode Island (12 Hours)
- Visit Marble House and The Breakers
- Enjoy the Cliff Walk
- Travel through Ocean Drive and Newport City
- Lunch in historic downtown
Cambridge/Lexington/Concord (10 Hours)
- Visit Harvard Square
- Follow the route of Paul Revere as he warned “the British are coming!”
- Stand on Lexington Green, where Captain Jonathan Parker and 77 Minutemen stood their ground against 700 of England’s finest regulars. In Concord, travel past the homes of Hawthorne, Alcott and Emerson heading to the Old North Bridge where “… the embattled farmers stood and fired the shot heard round the world.”
- Visit the Minute Man National Historical Park
- Stop at the National Heritage Museum
- Lunch at Colonial Inn
- Shop downtown Concord
Museum/Shopping Tour Around Boston (8 Hours)
- Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Walk Boston Public Garden
- Lunch on Newbury Street
Cape Cod Excursions (10 Hours)
- Travel across Cape Cod Canal
- Visit Hyannisport/Memorial dedicated to John F. Kennedy, and the Kennedy Compound
- Lunch at the Lobster Boat restaurant
- Travel through seaside villages for shopping and sightseeing
Portland’s Old Port District/Kittery Premium Outlets (10 Hours)
- Stroll the cobblestone streets, duck into a café, and smell the salt air rolling in from the ocean
- Find shops and galleries occupying revitalized warehouses
- Stop at the Kittery Outlets – just 20 minutes from Portland, ME
Gloucester and Rockport Lighthouse Tours (8 Hours)
- Built to aid mariners with navigation, these beacons of safety have wide appeal
- Enjoy visiting all six historic lighthouses
- Lunch at Heath’s Tea Room in Rockport
- Foxwoods or MGM Grand is the place to be if you’re feeling lucky.
- Flexible gaming packages are offered. Bonus package with a 5 hour stay.
- Dinner, a spa treatment, shopping, or dancing, while sipping signature cocktails at the area’s hottest nightclubs.
- Entertainment is not just for those who are gaming.
Progressive Dinner Evening
- Appetizers at Strega on the waterfront in Boston’s beautiful Seaport District.
- Dinner at Smith and Wollensky on Boston’s Atlantic Wharf. Enjoy breathtaking views from their outdoor patio and bar.
- Dessert at the legendary Mike’s Pastry Café in the North End.
- Dancing and cocktails at Bond restaurant & lounge in the Langham Hotel – one of Boston’s premier night spots.
Dinner, Theatre and Dessert
- Dinner at Maggiano’s Little Italy. It’s the perfect place to celebrate together, and enjoy authentic Italian food.
- Theatre District features the award winning theatrical production of Blue Man Group. Critics have described it as, “ground-breaking,” “hilarious,” “visually stunning” and “musically powerful.”
- Finale Desserts offers a stunning array of pastries, cookies, cakes and other delectable desserts, or head over to the North End to grab some Italian pastries or cookies for home.